[Tigers] (no subject)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:31:30 EDT
"Mine has a jam nut below the chrome piece, which seems to be  intended to be
the bottom part of the knob itself probably to avoid too much  pressure on
the plastic knob. No special tool, just an end wrench to snug  the jam nut
against the bottom of the knob/chrome ring."

Jamming the chrome piece with  a nut will secure  the chrome piece, but the
knob will then still be free to turn. The chrome piece  is also threaded and
somehow would have to be jammed against the knob.  I  think in some aftermarket
knobs the chrome piece and the knob are one. In that  case using a nut would
jam as needed. I've also seen knobs where the separate  chrome piece has flats
on 2 sides for a wrench. The knob in question, and I  think the stock Tiger
knob, have 2 tiny holes in the bottom of the chrome  piece.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.