Re: [Tigers] bleeding the drums

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] bleeding the drums
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:00:55 EDT
They make special brake wrenches that allow you to slip the wrench  over
a brake line.  But I never use these on bleeders.  Find the  correct size
socket (1/4) and use that.  Using anything else will just round  the
bleeder.  Careful to not break the bleeder off.

In a message dated 7/21/2008 6:06:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,