Re: [Tigers] 101 Cars

To: "sralsten@ca.rr.com" <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 101 Cars
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:12:22 -0400
The show you are refering to may have been Victory By Design hosted bt Alain
DeCadinet (sp?).  That was shown frequently on Speed a few years ago.

As for 101 Cars...  I believe the intent is to have a show that moves quickly
for todays short attention span viewers.  Alonzo Bodden is, in my opinion,
doing a fine job.  I had an opportunity to meet him a few weeks ago and he is
a genuine and well informed automotive enthusiast, and genuinely enjoyed the
Tiger.  Given the shows format, only so much information can be included for
each car.  Also, these shows are independent productions that are typically
produced on barely more than shoestring budgets.  We get what they pay for.

Jere Teepen