Re: [Tigers] Tiger newbie question

To: sralsten@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger newbie question
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 18:48:46 +0100
i can't comment on whats original or not but here is a (bad) picture
of my left pass-through:

http://owainlloyd.no-ip.com:8080/photos/Tiger/bellhousing%20inspection%20plate/slides/CIMG4488.JPG

the right side looks a little different - looks as if its been
patched.  sorry, i don't have a picture of that side.