Re: [Tigers] EBAY LISTING QUERY

To: Cushcom1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] EBAY LISTING QUERY
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 20:22:04 +0100
HI Jeff,

here is a note I sent to the lister of the Mk1
and the response I got.............

 > Hi,
 > thanks for your reply.
 > I like the look of the car but as you may know there are a number of
 >converted Alpines which are not recognised by the clubs in CA as
 >original  Tigers.
 > they run a programme to validate the authenticity of a car called the
TAC >programme. I have just bought another tiger and gone through this
and it >does not exclude cars that have been modified so long at the car
is a >factory built tiger.
 > If I win the car, would you be prepared to have the car inspected. the
 >chassis number is a correct tiger tag.
 > The inspection is free and would be done by senior club members.
 > would that be OK ?
 > If I win the car I will arrange shipping via SD.
 > Many thanks
 > Jeff

RESPONSE
I am fine with doing that.  but shouldn't that be done before you bid on
the car? please give me a call

dustin

Doesnt seem to be trying to hide much.

If you read the description, you will see that the restoration was done
by a general custom shop in San diego - does anyone know of it ?

regards

Jeff

In message <bf0.33bb0341.35cf08b2@aol.com>, Cushcom1@aol.com writes

--