Re: [Tigers] Don Sesslar's Tiger at the SCCA Runoffs - YouTube

To: BuckTrippel@Verizon.net, michael.s.king@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Don Sesslar's Tiger at the SCCA Runoffs - YouTube
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 23:09:51 EDT
Great find...amazing what turns up on the 'net.

Thanks for lending a little background/context, Buck. For some reason, even
though I was brand new to this world during the era of sports car racing
depicted, I've always gravitated towards the mid to late '60s road racing
cars...the Tiger content is very cool, but there's just so much more to see  on
this
clip!

Thanks again for posting, Steve.

Mike Wood

In a message dated 8/12/2008 5:01:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,