[Tigers] brake lights question

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] brake lights question
From: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 08:04:53 -0700 (PDT)
hey guys - i am out of town this weekend with my tiger, and dont have my shop
manual...and this is a silly question, but my brake lights (both) have stopped
working, but the tail lights still work.  i am guessing it probably is the
switch, but where is the switch located?  is it a mechanical switch on the
pedal, or a hydraulic switch in the brake lines somewhere?  what is it that
typically fails? also, is there the shop manual somewhere online, maybe the
tigersunited site somewhere i couldnt find?

thks
peter