Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 2, Issue 340

To: "Cullen McCann" <cmccann@lwpb.com>, <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 2, Issue 340
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 07:49:16 -0600
The guy who makes carbon fiber LAT hoods is Kent Wilcox. He's in the LA
area but I forget exactly where. Cost is pretty reasonable (although I
forget exactly how much - in the $600- $700 range I think) because his
mold and the hoods that come out of it are excellent. Only problem is
that he's very busy and I don't think you can get a hood from him in
less than a couple of months.

That all sounded pretty nebulous when I re-read it, so I Googled and
found a 10 year old location and phone number: Kent works (worked) for
Aerodyne in Santee. His work number is (was) 619-448-6700, home number
(619) 449-8764.

Cheers,
Theo