Re: [Tigers] Monterey Auctions

To: SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com, sganz@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Monterey Auctions
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:10:15 EDT
http://www.russoandsteele.com/collector_car/1965_sunbeam_tiger__coupe/39-1012.
html

Wow, there aren't many cars in that Russo group that would go under  $50,000.
 I would think the majority should be over $100,000. It will be  interesting
to see what the Tiger brings in that company.  Any  guesses?

One strange thing, and I definitely don't want to start us picking  this
thing apart, but there appears to my eyes to be two different kinds of  rivets
holding on the vin plate.  Someone on the list said that they had  done a
pretty
complete study of rivets. What's the answer on that  one?

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-Volkswagen-Jetta-2009/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00030000000007
 )