Re: [Tigers] A Tiger at last

To: tigers@autox.team.net, sralsten@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] A Tiger at last
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:19:28 -0400
Hey, Steve:

Well, what can I say other than congratulations!  I must say that it's a
bittersweet experience for me, as I know it will be for Carroll the first time
he walks out to his garage and the Tiger is not there.  Carroll's Tiger
(ahem..."your" Tiger) was the car that always made me strive for perfection on
my own Tiger.  I met Carroll for the first time at a car show in October of '78
and that was my first exposure to his car.  I was bitten and smitten...lock,
stock and barrel...I had to have a Tiger!!  I can't tell you how many times
I've uttered those famous words, "Carroll, make sure you call me first if you
ever want to sell your Tiger."  It's just too bad for me that he waited as long
as he did to decide to part with it.  I know, however, that he got a lot of fun
out of it and has some really great memories.  I know I'll always have warm
feelings for "ol' Red."

Congrats again!  Please take care of her and don't hesitate to let me know if I
can ever do anything for you.

Best of luck,
Andy