[Tigers] Message from the Front (drmayf)

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Message from the Front (drmayf)
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:11:08 -0700
Dr. Mayfield (drmayf) can't get to the Tiger List, but requested I
forward his "Note from the Front" at Bonneville.

Our spirits are all with him, and our best wishes.

Oh yes, look out for the "other" Sunbeam of Sir Henry Seagrave
<http://www.speedace.info/henry_segrave.htm>  ;-)

Steve

___
Steve Laifman