Re: [Tigers] Lead Weights

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Lead Weights
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:21:14 -0500
Steve, with what the Left wingers are offering the public this very moment I
am smiling more and more. -- Bill --

Tod:
You had me somewhat swayed to your point of view until you got down to
your last line:

"Tod Brown wrote:
>   ....................Brain damage  is  not  funny, even if you are
talking about Congress and the
>    present Administration.
>    Tod

Actually, I thought some of those comments were funny. Left wingers just
can't help themselves when their Bush/Republican derangement syndrome takes
over. Any sense of humor, if there was one to begin with, goes out the
window. You just don't get it that a dumb comment like that keeps at least
half of your audience from taking you seriously.

Steve Sage