Re: [Tigers] Trunk lock

To: "'Brock Tella'" <brockctella@juno.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Trunk lock
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 19:17:17 -0400
I just pulled the trunk lock assembly I took apart.

I was wrong the rivets have to be drilled out to replace the tumbler.

There is a spring in there so you need to be careful when you drill the
rivets; use a clamp to hold the chrome piece to the assembly.

The threaded rod threads into the base of the tumbler through a keyed spacer
which slides through the key way on the sheet metal assembly under the
chrome outer part.

Hope that helps now.

Ron Fraser