Re: [Tigers] FW:  Lead Weights

To: mrlau@charter.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] FW:  Lead Weights
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:23:29 EDT
Oh my God, were all going to die of Mad Haters disease, plumbism, Chagas
Disease.....ad nauseum. Were going to die period and most likely of our own
stupidity. As an epidemiologist and forensic anthropologist, I'm shaking in my
boots. I've instructed my family and friends that when I die to shoot me full
of
lead shot and drop me off in a condor area so the stupid Pleistocene losers
well
eat me and all die of lead poisoning.

Moonstone

P.S. Thanks for the warning (from someone) I'll make certain I won't serve
roasted children from LA at my next backyard party.

It's only a
deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.