Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

To: atwittsend@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:34:18 EDT
The issue is directly related to our tigers. If balancing a tire especially
an LAT wheel becomes more of a problem than it is now, what's next. Living in
California we see the most ridiculous bans and laws forced down our throat. In
the same vein as "prying my gun from my cold dead hands" I'll continue to
drive my Tiger even when it's agianst the law.
If you don't like the subect delete, it's just as simple as changing the
station.
This message is not directed at anyone in particular.

Moonstone

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find
your travel deal here.