Re: [Tigers] Miloden Water Pumps

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Miloden Water Pumps
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:25:04 -0700 (PDT)
You should be able to, but you will need to also work on the pulley's
alignment. Don't know if you have aftermarket ones or the stock tiger offsets,
but moving the flange back will affect the alignment. I did it to an edelbrock
as others have, I would expect the assembly to be pretty similar. Below is a
link to a picture on the press.  I used an impact socket on the flange, and a
small socket on the pack that was only touching the shaft not the impeller. Be
careful to not press it too far, if you do, you not totally ruined just put in
bolts into the flange and evenly screw them into the front of the pump you can
move it out slowly. You might have to fix up the link if it gets chopped.
http://gtsparkplugs.com/blog/2007/09/07/nothing-new/#comments
Sandy

-----