[Tigers] tiger:: sunbeam:: lbc:: bits pick up in Fort Wayne this

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] tiger:: sunbeam:: lbc:: bits pick up in Fort Wayne this
From: Bill Lawrence <billlawrence@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:25:50 +0000
Hello fellow Tiger enthusiasts:

I was assisting my mother pack up her place in Ft. Wayne, Indiana and found a
few tiger/sunbeam/lbc bits in the garage.  She is having a moving sale this
weekend and I found some original stock steel rims (4), after-market rear
quarter panel sheet metal (the lower bits have were removed to repair rust
damage on my car), an original period after-market am radio (to quote the
elder Lawrence, rip 1995, "Why have that tinny thing blaring away, when I can
listen to that V8?") , driver + passenger side sill plates (orig), and a sweet
after-market shiny chrome plated trunk mount luggage rack (good shape/never
intalled for obvious reasons).

 I am sure if you give her a call and offer to pick up these items, she would
help you carry them to your vehicle.  Please do not ask her to ship, she is
fairly busy with ending this page and moving on to the next and probably would
let you know as much.

 If you are interested in stopping by, please contact me offline.  Ft. Wayne
is 30 miles south of Auburn for those who are interested in seeing this
weekend's Auburn-Cord-Dusenburg festival and Kruse Auction this is a good
excuse to visit Northeast Indiana.

warm regards,

Bill Lawrence
B9473246LRX
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with
Windows..
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588800/direct/01/