Re: [Tigers] End of an era

To: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] End of an era
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:14:12 -0700
David, (and Andy)

I did not see Andy's note on the list, so thanks for posting it.

I knew both Phil Hill and Ken Miles, back-in-the-day.  We have published
a memorial to Ken, and my personal experiences with them, on
TigersUnited.com.

You can read my Phil Hill memories at:

http://www.tigersunited.com/history/p-km5.asp

and the Ken Miles obituary starts on "Page 1" of the article.

The LA Times printed an  obituary and tribute this morning:

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/la-me-hill29-2008aug29,0,1758007.story

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com