Re: [Tigers] How do I make proper replies ?

To: sralsten@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] How do I make proper replies ?
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:51:55 -0700
Steve R.,

I do not know whose e-mail program you are using, but my "Thunderbird"
(Mozilla, FREE) is very good, allows tremendous file saving choices, and
has commands to "Reply", or "Reply All".

It sounds as if you are using a "Reply" choice, which only goes to the
sender. Try the "Reply All" choice, and look at the differences in the
address table.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman