Re: [Tigers] Ebay Madness

To: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ebay Madness
From: Paul Memont <prmnes@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 12:52:11 -0400
Hi Jeffrey,

I have sold many items and more than a few Tiger items on ebay.  I
ALWAYS tell the truth and include many photos and all information I know
about the item.  I research everything I sell to find out if it is
available new and if so I include the price and where it can be
purchased.  I always answer all questions and always offer a full refund
of the purchase price if the buyer is not satisfied.

That being said, lots of Tiger parts and other used or "new old stock"
items are not available.  In these cases I very much understand the
price they pay.  On parts that can be had elsewhere I have ended up
getting a higher price only a few times but usually the end price of
these items is somewhere between 50 and 80% of the new cost.

I always research before I buy anything on ebay and often do what you
suggest, I buy new!

People sometimes easily get caught up in the bidding fever.  That's why
ebay says "WIN"!

Paul