Re: [Tigers] One wire alt

To: achd73@yahoo.com, Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] One wire alt
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 23:52:59 +0000
Hi Tony,
With only ONE wire there is no way!  Duh, when I installed mine years ago I
built a little circuit to light the light if the voltage got too low.  Worked
but...
Later Theo or one of the guys here pointed out that a ONE WIRE alternator
really has THREE wires, just pull the little rubber plug on the back of it and
access the other two terminals.  Now, I forget which one is which but you
first need to hook at least one more wire in there...
Gary

From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>