Re: [Tigers] vet t tops

To: clydemclaughlin@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] vet t tops
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 19:40:53 EDT
That punk could be my #1 son.  His Turbo charged twin cam VTEC  Civic
turns consistant 12's in the quarter on street tires.  Redlines at  9000 rpm.

The kids are just like us.  Lots of enthusiasm, little money, and  want
to be considered just another gearhead.

In a message dated 9/8/2008 6:16:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,