Re: [Tigers] Soem Help for teh Bonneville Sunbeam..

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, tigers@autox.team.net, "A. C. Tynes"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Soem Help for teh Bonneville Sunbeam..
From: Bill Waite <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 17:56:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Drmayf:

I hope you start feeling better, too.  But, I'm thinking you missed your
chance with this teeth thing.  You should have just let them pull all of them
out, and passed on the implants.  Instead, you could have had a cheap set of
dentures made.

If you had gone that route, when you make your next Sunbeam record run you
could have left the dentures behind with the pit crew.  Think of the weight
savings, plus you'd have spent a lot less on the dentist.  $$ you could have
spent on some trick part that would get you over  204 mph!

Feel free to consult with me anytime.  No charge.

Bill