Re: [Tigers] Harmonic Balancer

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, Jeffrey Nichols
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Harmonic Balancer
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:07:14 -0700 (PDT)
I have one that had the same issue, don't remember the brand but likely was
the same (From Summit). I had to clean up the bottom of the waterpump a bit
with a file and it was all fine. The one I had was nice except just a tick
larger. Removable weights (28, 50) which is good for flexibility, and various
options since it was a flat face version you had a few spacer options that
came with it.
Sandy