Re: [Tigers] Yet another Tiger for sale

To: "sralsten@ca.rr.com" <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Yet another Tiger for sale
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:05:22 -0500
Hey steve, did you happen to catch the VIN on the blue car? No particular
reason, just curious...I like to keep track...maybe someday I'll write a book..
   ;)

This car lives about a mile up the canyon from me. I've met the owner. He and I
and Mike Laurence took a picture of our red, white, and blue Tigers in a row
last Wed evening. Mike's planning to send it to Tiger Tails.

The car looks great and is very quick(289 with some mods). I don't know
anything  about it's history nor have I ever seen the underside. Current owner
is a CHP officer and has had it about 3 years.

Steve R