Re: [Tigers] Enginestorage stand

To: Rollright@aol.com, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Enginestorage stand
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 12:11:46 -0700
Jim, and Tigers,

Firstly, I do NOT own any stock in this company, but have found that for
_limited_ personal use, their items are reasonable.

Here is the link to the _/*Harbor Freight*/_
<http://www.timewarnercable.com/CustomerService/CLU/TWCCLUs.ashx?CLUID=32,6&Zip=91307&Image1.x=83&Image1.y=13>

website for "Engine Stand"

Prices range from $70 to $120, depending on load requirements.  They
also have an "Engine Support Bar" for holding a motor in place if you
are removing the Transmission. Needs hook to overhead support.

Steve

Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com