Re: [Tigers] Rear License Display

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear License Display
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:50:33 -0400
I had never really paid any attention until stopping by your place last
weekend. To me the above looks correct BUT that is probably just because it's
in the majority.
Plate above as you say makes more sense with a neater light mounting, but it
does not make much sense regarding the trunck lift handle. By the time you
mount a trunck lid plate with a frame the handle is pretty much covered. But
also if you take into account the wider but less tall British plates in use on
Alpines when the Tiger was first being created I guess trunck mounting makes
more sense and would leave the lift handle visible and useful.

All in all it doesn't really matter much, just curious.

Steve R