[Tigers] =?windows-1256?q?Classic_Insurance_for_my_Sunbeam=2E=2E?=

To: Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] =?windows-1256?q?Classic_Insurance_for_my_Sunbeam=2E=2E?=
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:06:07 -0400
First off thanks for everyone's voice on this.

Several people have mentioned value (such as Agreed Value), and I got into a
discussion with one of the insurance companies about the value of Tigers. They
thought $25,000 seemed high...I thought it seemed low.

This has got my curiosity going...and I know this is a very subjective topic.

Avoiding the junk/rough/project cars...what is the going rate for a restored
stock Tiger? and what about a nicely finished modified Tiger?

Any recent buyers or sellers want to fess up to how much them sold or bought
their Tigers for?

Also we see the cars on Ebay...are those a good representation of the going
rate? or high? or low?

Other than opinions is there a place to find concrete numbers?

Where do insurance companies get their numbers?

Thanks again,
Paul