Re: [Tigers] =?utf-8?q?Classic_Insurance_for_my_Sunbeam=2E=2E=2E?=

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] =?utf-8?q?Classic_Insurance_for_my_Sunbeam=2E=2E=2E?=
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:44:59 -0400
I bought a car in the last month. If you go to the thread below my car is the
red one in the three pictures. I paid less than this for it but I have it with
Hagerty
at agreed value of $42K. It needs a paint job, despite looking pretty good in
the pics. I used these pictures to send to Hagerty. They said nothing about my
request for the $42K.

Steve R

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f162/sunbeam-tiger-update-60156/