Re: [Tigers] Classic Insurance for my Sunbeam...?Tiger Values?

To: "'Jim Parent'" <JParent4@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Classic Insurance for my Sunbeam...?Tiger Values?
From: "RObin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:50:59 -0400
I have been with Heacock for four years.  The agreed value (suggested by
Heacock) is 40,000. the allowed use is 3,000 miles a year for shows,
maintenance and occasional cruising. By the way, Heacock sponsors a first
class car show in October every year in Lakeland Florida in October.   Robin
Young

Can someone comment on the driving restrictions that the specialized
insurance companies require?  To and from events only?  Weekends?  58 miles
per month?

Thanks,

Jim