[Tigers] Right Angle Oil Filter Adapter

To: Tiger List Serve <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Right Angle Oil Filter Adapter
From: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:00:11 -0400
This is a very old discussion, but I searched the archives and did not
find this one bit of information.  I have a Ford Motorsports right angle
oil filter adapter that I'm about to install.  I need the stock oil
filter nipple that screws into the block since the stock Tiger setup
eliminates that and the FMS adapter does not come with it.  Does anyone
know the Ford part number for the nipple?  My local Ford parts guy does
better with a part number.  He's barely old enough to know what a small
block is!  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks- Randy
--

Randy Smith
INNER QUEST, Inc.