Re: [Tigers] model year for eary style rack

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] model year for eary style rack
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 10:15:10 -0700 (PDT)
I was recently attempting to purchase a set of bellows for the Mg Midget or AH
Sprite rack, used in Dale A.s akerman kit. The seller on epay had severa MG
items listed, including bellows BUT the pic didnt match the rack I have. His
response to my request for bellows to fit an "early style" rack, was. What year
is the Midget? I think 1972 is the year they changed but Im not certain and
although I would think an epay store with as many listings as this seller had
would know himself, evidently he needs the year. I suppose I could just tell
him its for a 68 and be within the early/late era but if someone knows for sure
would they please post the year required or email me off list.
Many regards,
Tony