Re: [Tigers] Movie for a Friday

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Movie for a Friday
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:34:15 -0500
thats funny...kinda...are these kids too cheap for a bottle warmer? using a
torch to heat up a nos bottle seems pretty dumb. I especially like it when he
stops moving the butane torch when he is messing with something else...its
like ironing your best work shirt and walking away from the iron face
down......lol

on another note, if I owned the Honda, I wouldn't have considered a it to be
in even remotely in the same class as a bike or atv....the power to weight
ratio of a bike/atv to almost any car is like apples to oranges. I did some of
this in my younger days, ( tried not to be too stupid, but still...) and I
would have never bet anything that a 400 horse sedan could outrun even a stock
Japanese sport bike...much less a modified one. Just bad judgment...no
comparison...........

Subject: [Tigers] Movie for a Friday

I don't often find a video that puts such wonderment in my head. All I can say
is watch your kids carefully as they grow up, and make sure they stay in
school...