[Tigers] Headlight frame needed

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Headlight frame needed
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:21:28 -0400
Pulled a dumb move last weekend. Took the car to a local car wash for clay and
wax job. The highly skilled help knocked off or just loosened my pass side
headlight frame. After picking up the car, 1/2 block from car wash it came off
putting a gouge in the hood paint before hitting the asphalt and was run over
before I could get stopped and run back to it. Live and learn.

I need a new or good used one for passenger side. Snap style for MK1. Carnival
red a bonus.

Seems to be a poor design anyway have any of you added a retaining screw ?
Where ?

Thanks

Steve R
B9473720 LROFE