[Tigers] Download a FREE printable 2009 Tiger Calendar...

To: Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Download a FREE printable 2009 Tiger Calendar...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 11:28:05 -0400
Hi All,I bought back my calendar after taking 2008 off!

You can visit my website and download an 8-1/2 x 11 calendar that you can
print out and hang on your garage, basement, work or home wall.

http://www.breuhan.com/sunbeam/calendar/index.html

This one is a bit different for me, it's close up shots of some basic Tiger
features, and uses smaller pictures and headlines from some old Rootes Group
Advertising...so check it out.

If you want I will have a few bigger ones (11 x 17) for sale...$20 shipped to
your door in the U.S. All proceeds go into my own Tiger restoration.

Thanks,Paul

P.S. I hope to be posting some pictures shortly on my progress...I am so close
to being on the road again!
http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550
F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008