Re: [Tigers] Curt Meinel

To: marcsmall@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Curt Meinel
From: CMeinel464@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 23:13:31 EDT
Marc,

Thanks for the kind words.  As most  know I'm an original Alpine  & Tiger
owner and have been supplying Sunbeam parts for about 35 years . We  moved
upstate to the Oneonta area about five years ago and thus I can no longer  take

advantage of the Sing Sing Prision Alpine & Tiger parts  production line.
Rick from Sunbeam Specialties and I talk almost on a daily basis and have
been supplying
each other parts for many, many years. Since we  both have extensive  parts
reproduction programs we think it is wise that we do not waste  resources in
producing the same items. This way more parts can be put back on  the market.
We
both try our best to supply the highest quality items at fair  prices.  Our
web site address is _http://www.classicsunbeam.com_
(http://www.classicsunbeam.com)

Thanks again,
Curt
Classic Sunbeam Inc.
166 West Oneonta Road
Otego, NY 13825

In a message dated 10/7/2008 10:04:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
marcsmall@comcast.net writes:

At 09:43  PM 10/7/2008, FHSLOTH13@aol.com wrote:
>Curt Meinel of Classic Sunbeam  Auto Parts is another source. He is located
>in New York state. I have  purchased parts from him and have always been
>satisfied with the parts  as well as the service.
>
>_http://www.classicsunbeam.com/_  (http://www.classicsunbeam.com/)

Curt is located in Ossining, New  York.  For
decades, we have suspected that he has had
convicts  cranking out his wares at the lash-point
in Sing-Sing Prison.  He has  carefully not left a
paper trail though those paper tags included  with
his products, all stating, "Help!  I am a
prisoner in a  Sunbeam Tiger Parts Line!" ought to give us a clue.

I believe that Curt  is still a member of the List.

Now, I probably ought to spill the beans  on Tiger
Tom Earhart and Jim D'Amelio but, well, my
conscience bids me  to hold my peace ...  They are
also among our number, I  recal.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun  ghr`s fir!