[Tigers] Parts supply, reality check

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Parts supply, reality check
From: Dan Walters <spmdr@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 07:24:16 -0700
I just want to throw a dose of reality into the parts availability
thread.

I have received some (a SMALL % ) less than bitch'n parts from Sunbeam
Specialties.

...and some Bitch'n parts from Victoria British.

The point is:

  For the most part, YOU are the QC on ANY part you get!

  YOU have to check it out and MAKE SURE it is right!

   ...AND just because it is NEW does NOT mean it is automatically GOOD.

  AND the REAL test is how you are treated by a Business when the part is
bad, for whatever reason.

  Also, I want to point out THINGS CHANGE!

 Small run production can be (is) hell on QC!

  I yield the floor...

   DW

(...as he steps down from the parts box...)