Re: [Tigers] chrome (stainless) hardtop "gutters"

To: "Jeff Francis" <jkfqualbldg@cox.net>, "tiger email list"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] chrome (stainless) hardtop "gutters"
From: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:56:50 -0500
Jeff,

The best thing to do is to kill your "body/paint" guy. Just kidding, of
course.

When I painted mine I managed to put about 100 dents on each one of them
when removing them (don't even ask). Many many hours later I was able to get
the dents out with the help of articles on how to remove dents and polish
SS. I don't know how bad they "ruined" yours, but be sure not to discard
them as I'm sure there is someone out there that can help you.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187