Re: [Tigers] Another fan question

To: <DJoh797014@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Another fan question
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 22:42:10 -0400
Dave
        Maybe?
First you have to bend it back to shape and you will probably need to heat
them to accomplish that.

Next you need to know if it is still in balance, if not you will have a
vibration and premature water pump bearing failure.

Once you are at this point you need to have confidence that the fan will not
come apart at any speed and tear through the car.   Metal fatigue is not
always easy to spot.

Ron Fraser