Re: [Tigers] Quarter Window

To: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Quarter Window
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:31:59 -0700
Lee,

The back "glass" is, of course, plastic.  Out of the restraining frame,
and treated with sun and smog, it may not still be the correct shape.
Also be wary of the thicker glass (compared to plastic) may no longer
fit the rubber.

I purchased both the rubber and correctly form plastic from SS. HT55
($176.50), HT58 ($64.60), plus a lot of other hard top goodies fro both
the Tiger and the Alpine I-II hard tops.

http://rootes.com/index.html

Catalog / "W" / Windows, Hard Top

Steve

___