Re: [Tigers] Gearbox oil drain plug

To: "'Wally Menke'" <walmenke@bigpond.net.au>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gearbox oil drain plug
From: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:06:47 -0500
I have used manual and electric pumps to get the old oil out of inboard boat
engines through the dip stick tube. The ones powered by an electric drill
are cheap enough that you could probably justify one even if you only used
it once.

This is just an example.

http://www.bellrpg.net/soderbloom/MA/grouppart.asp?MAJ=031&PRI=137&SEC=400&G
RP=%207570