Re: [Tigers] stock wheels

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>,Ross
Subject: Re: [Tigers] stock wheels
From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:52:42 -0400
At 03:42 PM 10/16/2008, Steve Laifman wrote:
 >Ross, and Tigers,
 >
 >The ORIGINAL Road Wheel (Disc Type) for the Tiger is *1214930*.
 >
 >The information is located in the Tiger Parts List at:
 >
 >http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_rs260/Parts_List/9-NF-Rear
 >AndRoadWheels.pdf
 >

 >of course.  :-)
 >
 >This document only lists TIGER parts, and is the Addendum to the Alpine
 >Dealer manual for those parts NOT the same as the Alpine.

Steve

The last is incorrect.  The Alpine Parts manual
lists the correct wheels for the later Alpines as
1214930 as well.  There are a number of parts
shared by the later Alpines and the Tigers and
listed both in the Alpine Parts Manual and the
"Alpine 260" Addendum.  I DO have both documents,
along with a few other Rootes Parts Manuals.

Marc
\

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!