[Tigers] Door Drains

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] Door Drains
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:45:13 EDT
I am playing with a 64 Alpine/Tiger door that I bought on E-Pay. I bought  it
to get patterns for the glass. I didn't want to tear mine apart for the
patterns. After I removed the glass and regulator I tore the  sound deadener
out
it was balled up at the bottom of the door and pulled the  door seal off. There
are 2 access plugs at the bottom of the door for the screws  that hold the
glass guides. I started looking for drains. On this door there is  one drain.
It's in the middle of the door between the retainer that holds the  door seal
and the inside of the door. It is 2 inches long and less than  1/8 inch wide.
Probably closer to 1/16. Are all doors like this? I would check  your doors for
drainage if you hose wash or drive in the rain it won't take much  to plug
this up. HTH