Re: [Tigers] Correct Ammeter

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Correct Ammeter
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 06:57:54 -0500
Michael,
   I would hate to bet there weren't several different ones on the MarkII
with out input from those that have original models because it was the end
of the making of Tigers and a lot of things had changed hands. Why don't
MkII owners on this list send in what they have on their cars with serial #s
to see if there is a pattern? -- Bill --

I thought the MKII tigers used the same ammeter as the SV alpine.. the Lucas
35/35 with the smaller font and up facing red needle

--
Regards