Re: [Tigers] Steering Rack Oil ???

To: "'Steve Ralsten'" <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Steering Rack Oil ???
From: "Ross" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 17:11:49 -0700
Steve try this link

http://www.shell.com/home/Framework?siteId=lubricants&FC2=/lubricants/html/i
wgen/zzz_lhn.html&FC3=/global/shell_for_businesses/oils_lubricants/transport
/products_services/transport_spirax_ga_2006.html

Ross

Subject: [Tigers] Steering Rack Oil ???

After a month or so of backorder at SS I got the pair of rack bellows today
I have been advised of a method to refill the rack while on the car that
makes sense
to me. I'm anxious to try but when looking up the proper fluid in the shop
manuel it lists "Shell Spirex 90". What the heck is that ?

Steve Ralsten
B9473720

BTW I enjoyed meeting those listers who went to the CAT fix in today.
I learned several things, but that's pretty easy to do when you know
as little as I.