Re: [Tigers] 302 crank pulley from March Performance

To: bob@hermitagewood.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 302 crank pulley from March Performance
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:08:47 -0700 (PDT)
I was messing around with a March Bottom Pully and a spacer and it comes
pretty close to something that might work, It was a 4 bolt bottom and is
really flat for the 'outtie' style 4 bolt 5.0 Balancer. Might be the same
pulley, but mine was for a late block in early mustang. I got a harmonic
balancer spacer kit (common for ford aftermarket balancers) that has about a
3/8" spacer (from memory) and it seems to be something that might work as well
for using a more standard march bottom pulley. Also Dale has them as well as I
think Paul Reisnets (spelling) and price was not that bad when all said and
done they can make it exacly what you need. I'm running a flat fast
aftermarket balancer with Dales set up, but he has them in either flat face
aftermaket offset or late model 5.0 style.

Sandy