Re: [Tigers] Rear view mirror

To: "'James E. Pickard'" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear view mirror
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 00:12:16 -0400
Jim
        It seems to me that it was either rubber cement or a hot melt glue
that was used to attach the mirror.(?)
It been way too long since I did this, memory fade, but I would try warming
it up a bit with a hair drier or in warm water to see if it will loosen up.

Work slowly and carefully.

Tiger Tom use to have a whole tray of replacement mirrors, maybe he has some
advise.

Ron Fraser