[Tigers] epay Tiger replies to ??s

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] epay Tiger replies to ??s
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:18:16 -0700 (PDT)
I ask the seller for pics under the alternator and behind the fuel cell as well
as the frame rails from mid car back. Below is his response. Norm you might
wish to make note of the VIN he sent unless you already have. I try to stay
away from epay so I guess I mised the other postings. TtT

 Seller has responded to your question about this item

 Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the
transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be
fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.
Dear tonythetiger66,

B3822001492LRXFE
JH4NA216XVT000318
IT IS A TOTALLY NEW CUSTOM FRAME,NOT STOCK. IT IS BEEFY AND MADE INTELLIGENTLY.
THERE IS A PIC OF ALTERNATOR IN GALLERY IT IS SERPENTINE AND RUN GOOD HAS VERYY
BEEFY CUSTOM BRACKETS

- sanclem2005