Re: [Tigers] A Modern Tiger?

To: mark.rense@ge.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] A Modern Tiger?
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:08:37 EDT
In a message dated 10/30/2008 9:04:42 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mark.rense@ge.com writes:

Has  anybody had experience building one of these Monster Miatas? The kit
they  offer is very reasonable in price, it seems pretty
straight-forward. A  modern Tigeriata (or is it a Miatiger?) with air,
power windows, good sound  system and a top that doesn't leak....hmmm.

I haven't built one, so I have no hands on experience, but I knew a  guy...

Seriously, a guy I used to run open track events with in the Shelby club
built one and ran it on street and track. The car was pretty fast and I  never
saw it break. He was very happy with the build.

Mike
5 Travel Deals!