Re: [Tigers] Headlight rim

To: "'Jerry'" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>, "'Bob Dixon'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Headlight rim
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 17:09:22 -0500
Jerry and Bob
        I just took a look at the headlight rims on my MK IA.

Both rims look the same with the screw position offset to the same side; no
marks to indicate part # or L or R side.
They appear to be interchangeable but I did not try that.

There are a couple different type of rims so we need to specify which style
we refer to.

Ron Fraser